iPad 3 release date is coming. The new, faster Apple iPad is expected to come out next week. This is the consensus of Apple iPad 3 watchers who were waiting too long and asking when is iPad 3 coming out in the market.
Reuters reported that Apple Inc. is hosting a media event next Wednesday, 1 p.m. EST (1800 GMT) on March 7 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, where it also introduced the iPad 1 and iPad 2. This is what iPad 3 fanatics waiting for, especially those who were bombarded with iPad 3 rumors.
iPad 3 rumors continue to mushroom online and spread offline. Much more now that consumers are expecting to see and touch it on the first week of March. These iPad 3 rumors has helped put pressure on demand for traditional laptops and computers to produce more innovative and user-friendly tech products.
It’s been rumored that Apple iPad 3, one of the most anticipated devices from Apple this year will offer great features.
Here are some possible iPad 3 features and enhancements mentioned online:
- Have A6 Quad-core processor that would make the iPad 3 as powerful as any high-end desktop
- Have higher resolution display, full touchscreen HD display with a screen resolution of 2048 x 1536 and a stronger interior
- Have 4G wireless capability, a cutting-edge broadband technology to ensure Apple’s dominance on the tablet market
- Have a wireless charging technology, which will be able to charge the battery and transfer data wirelessly
- Have a lighter battery, reducing the weight of the tablet but it will probably cost 20 to 30 percent more than the current iPad’s battery, and will also have a longer battery life probably 16 hours
- New, thinner and sleeker design, down nearly 20 percent in size compared to the iPad 2
- It is expected to have a 5MP camera with 1080p or 720p video recording quality of 60 frames per second and have LED flash.
- The iPad 3 will come with the latest iOS 5, which will host the multi-touch gesture technology.
- Have 3D Feature and New Retina Display
- Have powerful Cloud Computing support
- But iPad 3 price is expected to cost $80 more than the iPad 2 selling $499.00 at Apple Online Store
As for businesses, iPad 3 is expected to offer more benefits than iPad 2.
Expected Apple iPad 3 Benefits for Business
- With the rumored 4G capability and its fast Wi-Fi, accessing files is fast and easy. You can immediately access all your important files. And with easy‑to‑use business apps on iPad, you can review and edit Microsoft Office and iWork files, fine-tune presentations, and annotate PDFs on the fly.
- iPad 3 will let you to edit office documents and important projects even when you’re away from your desk. With powerful apps on iPad, it’s simple to edit and create Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations anywhere.
- iPad 3 simplifies all your business-critical tasks like managing inventory, tracking shipments, or invoicing clients.
- The incredibly thin and light iPad design, 16-hour battery life, and convenient wireless connectivity make iPad your mobile office on the go. Attend or host online meetings with clients, share agendas, and make video calls with colleagues. With iPad, it’s simple to present and share your ideas with immediate impact.
- iPad makes it easy to capture business notes in the format you find most useful. Whether you prefer to type, hand-write, or dictate your notes, there’s a note-taking app for you. With its thin, light design and instant-on power, iPad is always on hand to record important information.
- iPad is the perfect mobile companion to process and manage your business finances anywhere. With Wi-Fi + 4G connectivity and a 16-hour battery life, iPad keeps you connected all day long, so you’re always ready to make a sale.
- iPad is an incredible mobile sales tool to help you manage all your customer relationships. With its wireless connectivity, iPad gives you on-the-spot access to your CRM database for customer information, sales data, and task lists.
- iPad gives you quick access to your business data without being tied to your computer. The large LED-backlit display on iPad brings your business metrics to life and helps you find the right answers fast, so you can make key decisions even when you’re away from the office.
- iPad is the perfect way to share high-impact Keynote or PowerPoint presentations. From client meetings to executive boardrooms, the large LED‑backlit iPad display and powerful presentation apps give you everything you need to deliver your message in a rich and compelling way.
- iPad allows you to buy and read business and financial ebooks on the go.
Stocks investors might be asking now if this new Apple iPad 3 can also run great iPad Investing Apps like Bloomberg for iPad (FREE iPad App that can provide all the info that you can normally get by visiting the Bloomberg website), NASDAQ OMX Porftolfio Manager (FREE iPad App), Thomson Reuters Marketboard (FREE iPad app that provides a lot of useful market research data and stock quotes), Broker’s Trading App (provide real-time stock prices, portfolio tracking and live trading) and Stockwatch iPad Edition (help keep track of stocks, bonds, futures, options, mutual funds and more on something like 50 exchanges, and also features technical charts).
In the end, all rumors on iPad 3 specs and enhancements, whether it’s true or not, will entice buying consumers to buy Apple iPad 3. Though, for businessmen and investors, they are not big factors if ever they will buy the third generation iPad. What matters most, are the benefits and the help they can get in running their businesses and paving the road to success in their investing journey.
For some, it’s a waste of money to buy a gadget that will loss half its value after 6 months. But for those who believe that Apple iPad 3 will be a great tool to improve productivity, it’s a good investment strategy.
UPDATE: Here are Everything You Need to Know of the New iPad 3 mentioned at Lifehack.
- The new iPad features a Retina Display that is 2048×1536. That contains 3.1 million pixels on a 9.7″ display.
- The new iPad will come in either Black or White.
- Support for Bluetooth 4.0.
- New A5X processor that delivers dual-core processing and quad-core graphics. The A5X is said to be 2 times faster than Tegra 3.
- The new display will bring 44% better color saturation than that of the iPad 2.
- The new iPad is a tad thicker (.37 compared to .34 inch) is a tad heavier (1.44 compared to 1.44 pounds). The 4G models are slightly heavier.
- Up to 10 hours of battery, 9 hours with 4G.
- AirPlay mirroring to the new Apple TV at 1080p.
- New iSight camera with a 5 element lense at 5MP. It includes auto-exposure and auto-focus. It’s basically the same setup as the iPhone 4′s camera.
- The new camera has face-detection and 1080p video recording with image stabilization.
- The iPad will have voice dictation built in, but no word of full Siri integration. No word yet on whether you have to be connected to the Internet to do this (although you most likely do).
- 4G LTE support is a go. LTE can get up to speeds such as 73Mbps. The new iPad will come to AT&T and Verizon in the States.
- The new iPad will be “world ready” with 3G, will have 4G LTE support Rogers, Bell, Telus and AT&T
- The prices will be the same as the iPad 2 model. $499 for the 16GB, $599 for 32GB, $699 for 64GB WiFi models. $629, $729, and $829 for the 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB WiFi + 4G models respectively.
- The iPad 2 will still be sold in a 16GB flavor for $399 or $529 for WiFi or 3G + WiFi respectively.
- The new iPad will be available on March 16th and now for pre-order (good luck accessing the Apple Store).
- The iWork suite has been updated and will be the $9.99 per app (or free for the upgrade).
- New iPhoto for iPad (Gruber called it) gives you advanced photo editing capabilities and library storage. It can also allow you to create “scrapbook” types of libraries that almost remind one of a nice photo journal with maps and notes.
If you like this post, please share with your friends on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook. THANKS!